Slipknot has collaborated with the award winning Iowa-based Cedar Ridge Distillery to bring the world an original whiskey rich in Iowa roots, No. 9 Iowa Whiskey. Made with homegrown Iowa corn featuring a sweet and spicy flavor and finished with a bold flavor at a higher 90% proof, Slipknot No. 9 Iowa Whiskey achieves a more complex/robust sipping whiskey that tastes like the hard work and quality you’ve grown to expect from Slipknot and Cedar Ridge.
SLIPKNOT and Cedar Ridge Distillery - two groups of people born and raised in Iowa, and committed to quality and hard work. We collaborated on “No. 9 Whiskey”, which in addition to Iowa corn, gets some extra spice from its rye content. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Live life, and always be safe. Cheers, - Shawn “Clown” Crahan, Slipknot founder.
A blend of 3-4 yr. old straight rye and straight bourbon mashed, fermented, distilled and aged at the Cedar Ridge Distillery.
GRAINBILL POST BLEND
- 51% CORN
- 35% MALTED RYE
- 14% 2-ROW MALTED BARLEY
- BOLD FLAVOR- Finishing these expressions at higher 90 proof, lead to more robust, complex sipping whiskeys
- SWEET & SPICY- Due to the amount of corn and rye in the post blend grainbill.
- FARM-TO-TABLE- Made with 100% Iowa corn
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.