Iowa Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Iowa's first and largest whiskey producing distillery, and one of the nation's original craft distilleries, Cedar Ridge Whiskey is authentic by nature™. From their Iowa home surrounded by the world's most fertile ground, their craft honors the hardworking people of the Midwest. Each batch takes on the character of Iowa's people, land and climate. And it's evident in every glass of handcrafted whiskey they make.
- 74% Corn
- 14% Malted Rye
- 12% 2-Row Malted Barley
Aromas and flavors of caramel fruit cake, corn pudding, vanilla toffee, and rhubarb with a satiny, crisp, fruity medium-to-full body and an amusing, spiced peaches and pineapples, nuts, and minerals finish. A smooth, fruity, well-composed bourbon that will be very versatile. - BTI, 2016
- 'FARM-TO-TABLE' made with 100% Iowa corn
- UPFRONT SWEET CORN – high corn mashbill highlights the true essence of traditional bourbon; 74% corn, 14% toasted rye and 12% malted barley
- CLEAN, APPROACHABLE WHISKEY – fermented "off-the-grain" creating a cleaner wash, then distilled to a higher 148-150 proof vs. 134-136 for a purer distillate
2018 Los Angeles International Spirits Competition – 91 POINTS
2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition – GOLD
2017 Blue Lifestyle Seal of Approval – 91 POINTS
2016 International Craft Spirits Awards – GOLD
2016 North American Whiskey Competition – GOLD
2016 Beverage Testing Institute – 90 POINTS
*PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING*
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- The estimated shipping time for spirits / beer orders is 2-10 business days.
- The estimated shipping time for wine orders is 2-7 business days.
- Tracking numbers will be received within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver SPIRITS to the states of Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Hawaii, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
- We cannot deliver WINE to the states of Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, and Utah.
- We cannot ship to a PO Box, FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- Our shipping carriers will make three delivery attempts. If you cannot accept delivery during these attempts, the product will be returned to us. If you’d like us to reship, we will charge an additional $40. We will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.